Jena, Germany, Universitätsbibliothek, MS 33

Provenance: Begun in Southern Germany during the visit of Frederick the Wise to Southern Germany in 1497/8; brought to Wittenberg in 1498, with additions made by local scribes; part of Bibliotheca electoralis

Bindings:

1485-1500, Nürnberg, Germany
brown leather over wood, with clasps
Decoration: blind tooled and stamped, metal corners
no edges
Endpapers: none
Pasted label on front cover: 'De beata virgine | Commune sanctorum'. Binding restored with covers intact. Kyriss 106

Parts