Munich, Germany, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Musica MS 3 (olim H.C.1; = MaiM 8)
Provenance: Copied in Munich, for use by the court chapel of Wilhelm IV, Duke of Bavaria (1493-1550). Kept in Hofkapelle library until end of 18th century, then transferred to ducal court library, whose holdings formed foundation of present Bayerische Staatsbibliothek.
c. 1525, Munich, Germany
white leather over wood, with clasps
Attributed to Schinnagl, Kaspar