Munich, Germany, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Musica MS 5 (olim H.C.50; = MaiM 10)
Provenance: Copied in Munich, for use by the court chapel of Wilhelm IV, Duke of Bavaria (1493-1550). Kept in Hofkapelle library until end of 18th century, then transferred to ducal court library, whose holdings formed foundation of present Bayerische Staatsbibliothek.
c. 1525-31, Munich, Germany
white leather over wood, with clasps
Decoration: stamped with ornamental designs
Endpapers: front and back
Attributed to Schinnagl, Kaspar