Köln, Germany, Universitäts- und Stadtbibliothek, MS 5 P 114 (olim 979)

Provenance: The main part of this processional dates from the late 15th or early 16th century and probably originated in Schonenberg near Bocholt where it was in the possession of the nunnery in 1533. By 1623 it had passed into other hands, and by the end of the 19th century it was in the library of W. Bäumker. In 1905 the manuscript was willed to the University and City Library at Cologne.

Parts