Cambridge, Great Britain, Gonville and Caius College, MS 667/760
Provenance: Commissioned by Edward Higgons, Master of Arundel College from 1520, probably for the collegiate church of St Stephen's Westminster (Skinner 1995, Skinner 1997). Thereafter apparently returned to the Higgons family. May possibly have entered Lambeth Palace Library, together with the Lambeth Choirbook, as part of gift of books from John Lumley to Richard Bancroft. Donated by William Crowe to Gonville and Caius College Cambridge in 1665.
Rebound in new cardboard covers with dark green leather spine.