Munich, Germany, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Musica MS 7 (= MaiM 1)
Copied in Brussels/Mechlin; belongs to Netherlands court complex (Kellman 1976). Sent to Munich for presentation to Wilhelm IV, Duke of Bavaria (1493-1550); placed in ducal court library, whose holdings formed foundation of present Bayerische Staatsbibliothek.
second quarter of 16th century,
brown leather over wood , with clasps
Endpapers: front and back: 1 endpaper with pastedown
Original binding from the Low Countries, restored 1954