London, Great Britain, British Library, MS Additional 5665
Of English origin; probably copied at a Franciscan monastery in Devonshire, but designed for lay services (Miller 1948). Possibly originated at Exeter Cathedral (Stevens 1952). Thomas Packe may have played a significant role in the compilation and copying. Manuscript later owned by the antiquarian Joseph Ritson, who donated it to British Museum in 1795.
maroon leather and cloth over wood