Munich, Germany, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Musica MS 3 (olim H.C.1; = MaiM 8)
Copied in Munich, for use by the court chapel of Wilhelm IV, Duke of Bavaria (1493-1550). Kept in Hofkapelle library until end of 18th century, then transferred to ducal court library, whose holdings formed foundation of present Bayerische Staatsbibliothek.
white leather over wood , with clasps
Attributed to Schinnagl, Kaspar