Munich, Germany, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Musica MS F (= MaiM 3)
Copied in Brussels/Mechlin as part of Netherlands court complex (Kellman 1999). Probably intended for Henry VIII, King of England, and his wife, Catherine of Aragon, but came instead to Munich, on a unknown route via the monastery of Weihenstephan which received it as a gift in 1717 from the court musician Georg Schneevogel. Probably came into the court library (later Bavarian State Library) in the course of the secularisation of the monasteries after 1803 .
brown paper over pasteboard
Decoration: Marbled paper
Endpapers: front and back: 1 endpaper with pastedown