Bologna, Italy, Museo internazionale e biblioteca della musica di Bologna, MS Q 19
Later owned by the Rusconi family in Bologna; acquired in 1864 by Gaetano Gaspari for the library of the Liceo Musicale.
reddish brown leather over pasteboard
Decoration: elaborate blind tooling and stamping, no bosses
golden brown edges
Endpapers: front and back: 1 endpaper with pastedown
Covers original, on new binding (which itself is now fairly old)