Munich, Germany, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Musica MS 25 (olim H.C.51; = MaiM 69)
Copied in Munich, for use by the court chapel of Wilhelm IV, Duke of Bavaria (1493-1550); origin in Augsburg also possible for ff. 23-48 (Bente 1968). Kept in Munich Hofkapelle library until end of 18th century, then transferred to ducal court library, whose holdings formed foundation of present Bayerische Staatsbibliothek.
white leather over wood
Endpapers: front and back: pastedown only